Taylor King Upholstery – Join us May 7
We are proud to represent Taylor King upholstered furniture. As one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of American made upholstered furniture, they have an unparalleled commitment to quality and comfort. They use the richest materials and the most stylish textiles in the market. Their custom-oriented “by-the-inch” philosophy, makes it possible to create a beautiful piece of furniture tailored precisely to your needs.
Join us on Thursday, May 7, at 10:00 a.m., as we host sales representative Nancy Edgington at FYI@IMS. Nancy will present Taylor King’s products and demonstrate their commitment to quality, comfort and style. Learn how to use the Portfolio Program to get Taylor King’s high quality at a great value for your clients. Plus, get a first look at the new spring fabrics just revealed at market.
We will be serving a light breakfast and you will receive a coupon towards your next Taylor King order.
Taylor King craftsmanship:
- Nail head trim applied one nail at a time
- Sinuous springs, polyurethane foam, and polyester fiber provides superior support to our back cushions
- Channel–sewn, premium back cushions add extra comfort
- Fabric and leather patterns are precision-cut and flow matched
- Arm borders are luxuriously padded with foam and fiber
- Three to four rows of eight-way, hand-tied coil springs for firm yet flexible support
- Corner blocks are triple reinforced with staples, glue and screws
- Choice of thirty-five multi-step wood finishes
A. Each frame is upholstered by experienced craftsmen one piece at a time
B. Fabrics are fully flow matched to ensure seamless connection of patterns and textures
C. Eight-way hand tied coil springs, either three or four rows deep, are used for the ultimate seating foundation
D. Nail head trim is applied one nail at a time by experienced craftsmen